Friday 10th March 2017
10:00am – 5:00pm
Explore aviation science and engineering behind the aviation industry with the Emirates Aviation Experience and Rolls-Royce in honour of British Science Week.
- Talk to professional Rolls-Royce engineers and learn about apprenticeship opportunities;
- Examine a real Rolls-Royce Trent 900 jet engine and learn about how it works;
- Learn how lift and thrust is created using our Science experiment table
- Beat the clock and build a Rolls-Royce jet engine model, then learn why and how they are designed as they are.
- Exploration of our interactive exhibition.
Event time: 10am – 5pm
Price per student: £3.00
Simulator costs: £60.00 (10 – 15 students)
£120.00 (16 – 30 students)
£180.00 (31 – 45 students)
£240.00 (46 – 60 students)
Simulators are only available to KS2 Year 6, KS3, KS4 and KS5 students.
Adult prices: Accompanying adults are free of charge on a 1:7 ratio. Additional adults are £3.00 per adult
Programme length: 1 ½ Hours (10 – 45 students)
2 Hours (45 – 60 students)
Student numbers: Minimum of 10 students per session
Maximum of 60 students per session
To book a session at one of our education events: Please call 0203 440 7022 or email your name, school name and class size to email@example.com.
Sessions are subject to availability and will be booked on a first come first served basis.