We are Open!
We are delighted to welcome you back to the Emirates Aviation Experience. Just as before, we have made some adjustments to keep everyone safe.
- We have a staggered booking system for our simulators. This minimises the number of visitors in our simulator zone and prevents multiple parties from arriving at once.
- In line with government guidance, all visitors will need to wear a face covering inside the venue. All staff members will be wearing face shields.
- We have a one-way system and hand sanitiser stations so that visitors can explore our site safely.
- We have installed protective screens at shop and café points and will be regularly cleaning all areas of the site throughout the day.
- You will be asked to sign in when you arrive in order to be part of our track and trace system.
- We have reduced the number of people in each simulator from four to two.
Thank you for complying with our measures in order to keep us all safe. We value your support greatly during these difficult times and hope we will see you soon at the Emirates Aviation Experience.
About the Emirates Aviation Experience
We provide visitors with a unique insight into the world of modern commercial aviation and the opportunity to take to the skies on an Airbus A380 or Boeing 777 flight simulator. Conveniently located next to the Emirates Air Line, visitors will be educated and entertained in equal measure at the fantastic Emirates Aviation Experience.
We were absolutely delighted with our experience, and want to send our biggest thanks. We loved every minute. – Facebook Review
Spread over 300 square metres and two floors we make use of state-of-the-art technology, interactive displays and life-size aircraft models to bring the exciting and fascinating world of modern aviation come alive. The venue also features a genuine Rolls Royce jet engine stripped back to show the inner workings of one of the most powerful engines currently in operation.
The Emirates Aviation Experience features the world’s first public facing commercial flight simulators of their kind; two Airbus A380s and two Boeing B777s, utilising landscape visuals, allowing participants to practice their take-off and landing skills at ten popular destinations worldwide.
Opened in 2013 by the Mayor of London and with new features and exhibits being added regularly why not visit us and get as excited as we are about commercial aviation.