We are Open
We can’t wait to have you back at the Emirates Aviation Experience for an Education visit. To keep your trip as safe as possible, we are pleased to announce that we will be closing the venue to general visitors for Education visits, therefore giving you and your class exclusive access of our site. Other measures that we will be taking include:
- Visits will be running per class only (max 30 students) and must be pre-booked. Our adult:student ratios are as follows:
- SEN and EYFS – 1:3
- KS1 – 1:5
- KS2 – 1:7
- KS3 and KS4 – 1:10
- KS5 and Further Education – 1:12
- A visit involving more than 30 students would involve a bespoke staggered schedule in which the venue is used one class at a time.
- Staff will be wearing visors and anyone over the age of eleven will be asked to wear a mask unless they are exempt.
- We have introduced a one-way system for students to explore the venue and hand sanitiser stations accessible throughout the visit.
- We have installed a protective screen in our café and will be regularly cleaning all areas of the venue throughout the day.
Please click on the links for our fantastic learning resources and virtual tour. We look forward to expanding on these in the coming months to support and enhance the teaching that you will be doing in the classroom. Whether it is to book a school visit or to give us feedback on our online resources, please get in touch on 0203 440 7022 or email the Education team.
Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge
Our education programmes include a variety of tours and workshops, as well as full day programmes, specialised education events and education sleepovers.
All programmes are linked to elements of the national curriculum and focus on subjects such as Science, Engineering, Geography, Transport, Travel and Tourism and Cabin Crew.
All bookings are subject to availability. We aim to reply to all emails within 72 hours of receiving them.
We came for a fun visit but the children actually learned a lot! Very informative, welcoming and friendly. – Newbury Park Primary School, London
Education Mailing List
Are you a Teacher?
Visit our Teachers page for information about our Teachers Open Evenings, to access our post visit education activities or to join our free Teachers Network.