Available for KS3, KS4, KS5 & Post 16
Fully explore the world of aviation with a full day session, made up of a Guided Tour, a Workshop, a Simulator Experience and additional time to explore our interactive exhibition.
- Complete a 1 hour Guided Tour and be lead around the exhibition, acquiring a detailed overview of many different aspects of aviation.
- Complete a 1 hour workshop of and fully explore the subject of your choice.
- Pilot our simulators as part of a 1 hour Simulator Experience and gain an insight into what it would be like to pilot a plane.
- Spend 30 minutes exploring our interactive exhibition and use a wide variety of digital learning material to further enhance your knowledge and experience.
- Lunch is also provided as part of this programme.
Travel and Tourism
Design and Technology
Price per student:
£120.00 (20 – 30 students)
£180.00 (31 – 50 students)
Accompanying adults are free of charge and must be on a 1:10 ratio
Minimum of 20 students per session
Maximum of 50 students per session
We accept payment by credit card, cheque or BACS.
Please ensure that your payment reaches us no later than one week before the date of your session.
After the session your group will have the opportunity to visit the exhibition gift shop. Alternatively you can pre-book one of our souvenir pack. Make sure to add it into your education booking form or for more details please contact us.
Before you book
Please read our Education Documents and Terms and Conditions to make sure you get the most out of your visit.